- check_nrpe (NRPE Server)
- check_nrpe (NRPE Client)
- check_nt (NSClient Server)
- check_nt (NSClient Client)?
- NSCA (NSCA Server)
- NSCA (NSCA Client)
- NRDP (NRDP Client)
- check_mk (CheckMK Server)
- check_mk (CheckMK Client)
- graphite (Graphite Client)
- SMTP (SMTP Client)
- syslog (Syslog Client)
Most of the content from this site has moved else where!
What? How? When? Where did all the nifty content go? This site is close to 8 years old and it is time to become a bit more modern, thus I have slowly been migrating parts of this site onto more modern alternatives. For instance;
- we have a brand new web page (wordpress) which makes it simpler to update as well as nice ion the eyes.
- Amazing new documentation all up-to-date and ready to use
- A new wordpress based forum system.
So this site is now only projects related things like tickets, changes and such.
So if you want to:
- Information about NSClient++: please see the web site
- Ask questions: please see the new question page
- discuss things in the forums: please see the new forums here
- Read the FAQ: Please see the docs site
- Read the documentation: Please see the docs site
The wiki remains for legacy reasons only. Please use the docs site instead. The wiki will eventually be removed and replaced with development information instead.
In addition to the download link (upper right corner) on this site NSClient++ can be downloaded from:
- the download section http://nsclient.org/nscp/downloads (releases and nightly builds)
- SourceForge? http://sourceforge.net/projects/nscplus/files/nscplus/ (releases)
Support this project
NSClient++ is a free (as in both beer and speech) program which is NOT supported by any commercial entities (apart from sponsoring) so contributions are appreciated in all forms be it PayPal? donations (link on the left), answering questions in the forum, writing documentation (here), correcting typos, contributing examples use cases, come with ideas! You can of course also help out in the form of actual coding just head over to the building page and check how to get started.