#372 closed defect (wontfix)
SysTray dosen't work properly on Windows Server 2008
|Reported by:||morimura||Owned by:||mickem|
Windows Server 2008 Standard Ed 64bit
1.Log on as Administrator
3.Edit nsc.ini file as shown below
; SysTray.dll <--- NOTICE THE COMMENT
On a MS Dos prompt, enter following commands
- NSClient++ /install
- NSClient++ SysTray install
- When pressing command button on SysTray nothing appears.
When I install NSClient++ and SysTray on Windows XP, commands in modules directory appear.
- The message "TODO:re-implement this" appears, next to the command button on SysTray.
When using Win XP, "OK" will be seen after pushed a command button on SysTray.
Monitoring Windows server's resource and services are working just fine with nagios 3.0.
Change History (4)
Changed 3 years ago by morimura
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by mickem
- Owner changed from MickeM to mickem
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version 0.3.7 deleted
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by morimura
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from assigned to closed