|Version 2 (modified by trac, 7 years ago) (diff)|
NSClient++ comes with a few modules out of the box that does various checks. A list of the modules and their potential use is listed below here. Click each plug-in to see detailed command descriptions and how the various modules can be used. ==wiki:CheckDisk==? Module to do various disk related checks.
- wiki:CheckFileSize, Check the size of a file
- wiki:CheckDriveSize, Check the size of a fixed drive or mounted volume
- wiki:CheckDisk:CheckFile|CheckFile?, Check one more more files to make sure they match certain criteria.
==wiki:CheckEventLog==? Module to check event log
- wiki:CheckEventLog:CheckEventLog|CheckEventLog?, Check event log for errors
==wiki:CheckSystem==? Module to check system related things
- wiki:CheckCPU, Check CPU load averages
- wiki:CheckUpTime, Check system uptime
- wiki:CheckServiceState, Check State of a service
- wiki:CheckProcState, Check state of a process (application)
- wiki:CheckMem, Check state of memory (Page file)
- wiki:CheckCounter, Check performance counters
==wiki:CheckHelpers==? Various helper function, doesn't check anything in it self but can help make things simpler.
- wiki:CheckAlwaysOK, Runs another check and always returns OK regardless of result.
- wiki:CheckAlwaysCRITICAL, Runs another check and always returns CRITICAL regardless of result.
- wiki:CheckAlwaysWARNING, Runs another check and always returns WARNING regardless of result.
- wiki:CheckMultiple, Runs multiple checks and returns them all in one go.
==wiki:FileLogger==? Logs all messages (errors, warnings etc) to a file. ==wiki:NRPEListener==? Listens for incoming NRPE calls and handles them by injecting them into the core. It also listens for all NRPE definitions and executes them ==wiki:NSClientListener==? Listens for incoming NSClient calls and handles them accordingly. This only allows a limited subset of functionality and NRPE is recommended. ==wiki:SysTray==? A simple module to show an icon in the tray when the service is running this module does not export any check commands. ==wiki:CheckWMI==? wiki:CheckWMI:CheckWMI|CheckWMI?, Run a WMI query and check the result BETA
A simple module to make WMI checks.