Become a sponsor
NSClient++ is a free and open source tool not backed by any commercial entity. In fact I don't even work with Nagios so this is a 100% "spare time effort".
So if you like and use NSClient++ and perhaps even make money from using it. Feel free to become an official sponsor of NSClient++. The sponsoring program is pretty loose as of yet but the main ideas are to have three "levels" of sponsoring:
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- NSClient++ Fan
- Any kind of donation
- You get your name listed together with your donation on the NSClient++ fan page.
- "Free support" (when I or the community have the time)
- Become a Fan today
If you have any questions about becoming a sponsor, please be contact me on info@….
If you have donated before and want to be listed on the fan page contact me and I will add you, since there was no "opt out" I am hesitant to add peoples names without prior consent.
A big thank you to my current sponsors.
Why choose network management tools from op5? Because along with high quality products we offer simplicity, flexibility, cost efficiency and accessibility. We have even made licensing and support easy and hassle free. This is what sets us apart from the competition. When you know where to dig, you’ll always find the best solution.
Opsview® is enterprise system monitoring software designed for scalability, flexibility and ease of use. Software was awarded a Product Excellence award for Best System Management Tool at LinuxWorld? Expo in San Francisco during August 2008.
Opsview, in development since 2003 is a fully integrated monitoring tool that incorporates popular Open Source software including Nagios® Core, Nagvis, Net-SNMP and RRDtool. The Catalyst web framework provides an extensible monitoring and configuration user interface. Opsview server software runs on Linux and Solaris 10. It will monitor all common operating systems including Linux, AIX, Solaris and Windows. The Opsview engineering group contains members of the Nagios developer team
Opsview provides enterprise monitoring features without the complexity or expense of traditional proprietary software.
- Fully supported. Four levels of Opsview subscription available.
- Incorporates the Nagios® Core monitoring engine allowing use of a wide range of Nagios plugins and add-ons
- Released under the GNU GPL v2 Open Source license
- Scalability and resilience through distributed monitoring architecture
- SNMP polling and trap processing
- Built on extensible web framework
- User interface designed around simplicity and ease of use
- APIs for monitoring, notification and configuration
- Active user and developer communities
- Opsview has users in telecommunications, financial services, government, education, media, IT services and e-commerce industries.
Nagios Enterprises delivers official products, services, and solutions for and around Nagios® - the industry standard in enterprise-grade IT infrastructure monitoring. With hundreds of thousands of users worldwide, Nagios is the undisputed champion in the IT monitoring space.
Our team of dedicated professionals works to ensure total customer satisfaction with all the services we provide. Our extensive network of partners helps extend Nagios services and solutions to new organizations and markets worldwide to meet a variety of business needs.
With NetEye Würth Phoenix offers an all-embracing Open Source monitoring solution for companies needing to control the growing complexity of their IT processes through limited budgets and lower personnel costs. NetEye is simple to implement and use and can also be smoothly integrated in demanding IT infrastructures.
The core monitoring functionality of NetEye is based on Nagios. In the course of several years of product development, NetEye has expanded to include important functions such as Asset, Inventory, Capacity or Service Management according to international ITIL standards. On the functional side, additional open source applications such as Cacti, OTRS, GLPI, OCS or ntop have been fully integrated into NetEye.
Why choosing WÜRTHPHOENIX NetEye?
- NetEye is a fully Open source package to monitor complex IT-infrastructures
- NetEye is based on Nagios, an Open Source standard for the IT monitoring over 250.000 estimated worldwide users
- Würth Phoenix has 9 years of experience in implementing and integrating the system, including consulting and support services
- Würth Phoenix is the first and until now only Preferred Partner Nagios Enterprises in Italy
- Würth Phoenix runs a strategic development cooperation with ntop for the Network Traffic Monitoring
- Only within the last 12 months NetEye has been implemented at more than 100 European companies
Transitiv Technologies provide up to 24/7 business critical support for Open Source software. Specialising in Nagios and Icinga Network Monitoring and associated tools such as Cacti, Thruk, Merlin, Ninja and NagVis? we are able to develop and support robust, tailor made Open Source monitoring solutions with a total cost of ownership approaching one quarter of that incurred with an 'off the shelf' proprietary network monitoring solution.
Our Network Monitoring consultants are available to assist you with the development of your Nagios infrastructure from designing a distributed architecture, writing custom plugins, to integrating with other software and data sources. Our experience has shown that there is no such thing as a "one size fits all" monitoring solution. Thanks to the flexibility and agility inherent in the use of Open Source software, a solution can be tailored to precisely meet the needs of your business. We also understand that requirements evolve over time, and our support contracts have been designed with this in mind.