Fans of NSCP
side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
10/02/10 08:55:03 (
== OP5 ==
Why choose network management tools from op5? Because along with high quality products we offer simplicity, flexibility, cost efficiency and accessibility. We have even made licensing and support easy and hassle free. This is what sets us apart from the competition. When you know where to dig, you’ll always find the best solution.
== Opsview ==
== Nagios ==
Nagios Enterprises delivers official products, services, and solutions for and around Nagios® - the industry standard in enterprise-grade IT infrastructure monitoring. With hundreds of thousands of users worldwide, Nagios is the undisputed champion in the IT monitoring space.
Our team of dedicated professionals works to ensure total customer satisfaction with all the services we provide. Our extensive network of partners helps extend Nagios services and solutions to new organizations and markets worldwide to meet a variety of business needs.
== Würth Phoenix ==
With [http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/netye NetEye] Würth Phoenix offers an all-embracing Open Source monitoring solution for companies needing to control the growing complexity of their IT processes through limited budgets and lower personnel costs. [http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/netye NetEye] is simple to implement and use and can also be smoothly integrated in demanding IT infrastructures.
The core monitoring functionality of [http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/netye NetEye] is based on Nagios. In the course of several years of product development, [http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/netye NetEye] has expanded to include important functions such as Asset, Inventory, Capacity or Service Management according to international ITIL standards. On the functional side, additional open source applications such as Cacti, OTRS, GLPI, OCS or ntop have been fully integrated into [http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/netye NetEye].
'''Why choosing WÜRTHPHOENIX [http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/netye NetEye]?'''
* [http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/netye NetEye] is a fully Open source package to monitor complex IT-infrastructures
* [http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/netye NetEye] is based on Nagios, an Open Source standard for the IT monitoring over 250.000 estimated worldwide users
* Würth Phoenix has 9 years of experience in implementing and integrating the system, including consulting and support services
* Würth Phoenix is the first and until now only Preferred Partner Nagios Enterprises in Italy
* Würth Phoenix runs a strategic development cooperation with ntop for the Network Traffic Monitoring
* Only within the last 12 months [http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/netye NetEye] has been implemented at more than 100 European companies