|Version 20 (modified by mickem, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Become a sponsor
NSClient++ is a free and open source tool not backed by any commercial entity. In fact I don't even work with Nagios so this is a 100% "spare time effort".
So if you like and use NSClient++ and perhaps even make money from using it. Feel free to become an official sponsor of NSClient++. The sponsoring program is pretty loose as of yet but the main ideas are to have three "levels" of sponsoring:
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- NSClient++ Fan
- Any kind of donation
- You get your name listed together with your donation on the NSClient++ fan page.
- "Free support" (when I or the community have the time)
- Become a Fan today
If you have any questions about becoming a sponsor, please be contact me on info@….
If you have donated before and want to be listed on the fan page contact me and I will add you, since there was no "opt out" I am hesitant to add peoples names without prior consent.
A big thank you to my current sponsors.
Opsview® is enterprise system monitoring software designed for scalability, flexibility and ease of use. Software was awarded a Product Excellence award for Best System Management Tool at LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco during August 2008.
Opsview, in development since 2003 is a fully integrated monitoring tool that incorporates popular Open Source software including Nagios® Core, Nagvis, Net-SNMP and RRDtool. The Catalyst web framework provides an extensible monitoring and configuration user interface. Opsview server software runs on Linux and Solaris 10. It will monitor all common operating systems including Linux, AIX, Solaris and Windows. The Opsview engineering group contains members of the Nagios developer team
Opsview provides enterprise monitoring features without the complexity or expense of traditional proprietary software.
- Fully supported. Four levels of Opsview subscription available.
- Incorporates the Nagios® Core monitoring engine allowing use of a wide range of Nagios plugins and add-ons
- Released under the GNU GPL v2 Open Source license
- Scalability and resilience through distributed monitoring architecture
- SNMP polling and trap processing
- Built on extensible web framework
- User interface designed around simplicity and ease of use
- APIs for monitoring, notification and configuration
- Active user and developer communities
Opsview has users in telecommunications, financial services, government, education, media, IT services and e-commerce industries.